AMELIA WYNN WINE CLUB
When you become a member of the Amelia Wynn Wine Club you will receive selected wines not available to the public, discount pricing on wine purchases, merchandise, small plates, a complimentary wine flight at the tasting room as well as invitations to Member Only events.
SELECT WINES FOR CLUB MEMBERS
The foundation of a Wine Club is to provide members with exceptional and unique Club Wines. These wines can be Library wines set aside as a vintage becomes limited or wines made specifically for the Wine Club in small quantities. In addition, new releases may also be included.
WINE CLUB PRIVILEGES
Wine Club Members will also receive discounts of:
- 10% discount on purchases 1-5 bottles
- 12% discount on purchases 6-11 bottles
- 15% discount on purchases 12 + bottles
- 10% discount on merchandise and small plates at the tasting room
- a complimentary wine flight for four at the tasting room
- Invitations to special events held exclusively for Wine Club Members
- Note: wine discounts are on current public released wines
WINE CLUB ANNUAL SHIPMENTS
Wine Club Members will receive three wines three times a year. Pick up or delivery will occur in February, June, and October. Wine maker and owner, Paul Bianchi, will make the wine selection based on the time of year and available varietals/vintages.
WINE CLUB MEMBERSHIP COST
There is no charge for joining the Wine Cub via the Wine Club brochure or at the tasting room. There is however a $5.00 fee for applying on line here for the Wine Club Membership. This is a two step sign up with credit card information secured and processed by Square.
- The initial $5 registration fee will include your Wine Club Membership preference, name, email address, and shipping address.
- Upon registration, you will receive an invoice for the Membership type including shipping costs if applicable. When payment is made you must check the box which gives permission for your credit card information to be stored by Square for current and future Wine Club allotments. If the credit card permission is not provided the wine order cannot be processed and your card will not be charged.
CHOOSE FROM THREE MEMBERSHIP TYPES
- Reds Preferred $100 each shipment
- Red & White Mixed $90 each shipment
- Whites Prefered $60 each shipment
There will be additional charges for state sales tax, shipping and handling if applicable.
You will receive an annual membership card to use when visiting our tasting room, your complimentary tasting, and entry into special Wine Club Member events.
WINE PICK UP AND SHIPPING
Club Wine allotments will be made available for pick up at Island Vintners tasting room. If Club Wines require shipping, shipping will be $30 east of the Mississippi, $24 west of the Mississippi, and $22 for the Seattle Puget Sound Region.
In order to comply with individual state regulations we are unfortunately not able to ship to the following states: AL, DE, KY, MS, OK, UT. In addition, other specific state requirements may also prohibit shipping